[OzTeX] OzTeX 5.3b2

Andrew Trevorrow andrew at trevorrow.com
Mon Apr 18 04:34:20 CEST 2005

A new OzTeX 5.3b2 app is available for download:

ftp://ftp.trevorrow.com/beta/oztex53b2.sit

It fixes the bug that causes OzTeX to hang (only on OS X) if it has to
launch OzMF to make a mssing pk file while printing a dvi file.

I had to make quite a few internal changes to the printing code to
solve the problem so I'd appreciate some feedback on whether printing
still works on your system.

Also, if anybody out there is using a pre-release Tiger system, please
let me know if OzTeX has any problems running on it.

Andrew