[omega] Some problems with Malayalam Omega

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Jun 27 00:57:42 CEST 2014

Hi

wow, I think this is the first post on the Omega mailing list since
many years.

The problems are:
* omega is not developed since many many years
* there is an alternative, aleph/lamed which also is not developed
  anymore.

FOr better alternatives I recommend either xetex or luatex, I think
this is the best way to go for you.

All the best, and greetings from Japan to India!

Norbert