[metapost] quick question

Daniel H. Luecking luecking at uark.edu
Sat Mar 15 22:51:30 CET 2014

eps2eps may to be one of those programs that have problems
with negative bounding box coordinates or else it intentionally
clips the figure to the page boundary, losing the parts where any
coordinate is negative.

If that is the case,you can end your metapost figure with
  currentpicture := currentpicture shifted -llcorner currentpicture;

Dan

Daniel H. Luecking
Department of Mathematical Sciences
University of Arkansas