[metapost] Elegant interactive environment for Metapost / metafont?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Mon Mar 25 17:33:25 CET 2013

On May 8, 2012, at 11:47 AM, I wrote:

> I'm vaguely remembering some Windows-specific tools though? Could someone re-fresh my uncertain organic memory or provide me w/ some search terms which will work?

Metagraf:

http://w3.mecanica.upm.es/metapost/metagraf.php

I'd really like to see a program which was a true front-end, and interactive where one could:

- draw something in the display window and have it instantiated as METAPOST code in a text window
- edit the text window and have the display window up-date

ideally it would have a nice drawing interface which would honour Bézier curve drawing as implemented in FreeHand.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer