[metapost] btex..etex debugging

Stefan Witzel s.witzel at uni-muenster.de
Thu Mar 14 09:22:29 CET 2013

Oops, not really, I had just used the "article" class temporarily.
mps2eps actually uses the right fonts.
Concerning your suggestions: prologues:=3 does not make any difference.
As for an example file: you can use the gtptest.mp file attached,
which is the previous one except that I put the document class back to
gtpart. As mentioned before, you will need the gtpart.cls which is
available online [1]. When I do

mpost gtptest.mp
mps2eps gtptest.mps

I get the eps I sent before. My Metapost version is 1.211.

Best,
Stefan

[1] http://www.msp.warwick.ac.uk/agt/macros/gtpart.cls