[metapost] Question: [MPLib, MetaFun, ConTeXt, LuaTeX] metapost logging and message primitive?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Feb 26 11:44:09 CET 2013

On 2/26/2013 11:14 AM, Colin Fraizer wrote:
> Perhaps this is a simpler question:
>
> Is there a way for me to see exactly the code ConTeXt passes to
> MPLIB so I can put that in a ".mp" file and run it with METAPOST?
>
> That would let me look at the logs and see where things go wrong.

see attached ... runs ok on my machine with latest context beta and
latest luatex beta ... the tracker tells context to create an mp file too

> \loggingall

that will give pretty large files as there's a lot going on at the tex end

Hans

ps. given mp development and the fact that context adapts to the latest
mp and luatex it's best to run the minimals from the contextgarden;
these can be installed alongside texlive

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE