[metapost] C/C++ code to produce Bezier curves from Metafont source

xiolyxioly xiolyxioly at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 01:30:24 CEST 2012

> did you read my previous mail properly

Yes, I did. It led me to believe that mplib.c and mplib.h would be generated
from a .w file. That was helpful.

I  figured out for myself that the transformation would be done by the ctangle program.
Is that correct ?

I expected the input to ctangle to be mplib.w, not mp.w.

Actually, I did run both ctangle and cweave on mp.w. The cweave run was successful, and gave me a 700 page tex document, but ctangle failed ("number of tokens exceeded").

My system doesn't have all the tools and infrastructure needed to run the standard build scripts (I suspect), and all I want is the .c and .h files, anyway. That's why I'm doing this "by hand".

Thanks for your help.