[metapost] Trying to use MT1 to make outline fonts... (again)

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Tue Jun 19 15:04:12 CEST 2012

On Jun 19, 2012, at 3:14 AM, Shriramana Sharma wrote:

> still want to try the Meta* approach to font making.

Me too.

I just wish that there were an elegant, interactive environment which would allow one to just draw, and have the computer figure out the stroke path and have a library of (drawn) elements one could drag in and out.

I guess I should break down and see if Richard Kinch is still selling metafog --- or am I mis-remembering it being interactive?

Was there never an X-Window program which would allow one to code a metafont and interactively get it displayed?

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer