[metapost] metapost and groff

Doug McIlroy doug at cs.dartmouth.edu
Fri Oct 28 05:00:25 CEST 2011

I apologize for misspelling the URL.  It is
tug.org/tutorials/mp/grdemo-doc.pdf

The labels are not Latex or Tex; they are for the old-testament
universe--eqn, troff, groff.  Option -T in this mpost (0.993)
promises, and demonstrably tries, to handle them.
I did one better than mpost --help; I read the man page.

Doug McIlroy