[metapost] problems with memory in metapost

Yogeshwarsing Calleecharan yogeshwarsing.calleecharan at ltu.se
Fri May 7 11:55:23 CEST 2010

I set the memory limit to a very high value (I don't know if this is
allowed). I get the message:

This is MetaPost, version 1.208 (kpathsea version 3.5.7dev) (mem=mpost
2009.12.12)  7 MAY 2010 11:52
**myfigu.mp
(./myfigu.mp
! MetaPost capacity exceeded, sorry [main memory size=20000000].
_wc->withpen
             .currentpen.withcolor.currentcolor
gpdraw->...ptpath[(EXPR0)]_sms((EXPR1),(EXPR2))_wc

.else:_ac.contour.ptpath[(...
l.48057 gpdraw(0,517.1a,166.4b)
                                ;
If you really absolutely need more capacity,
you can ask a wizard to enlarge me.

I tried with a value of 800000 also but it was pretty much the same
message.

Best Regards,
Y.Calleecharan