[metapost] Help regarding installation/configuration with Metapost

Ashish Gupta ashishgupta816 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 23:34:04 CET 2010

Hello,

My name is Ashish Gupta.  For the past two days, I have tried configuring
TeXnicCenter to build/compile MetaPost files but believe I am just missing
something.  I am typing my Master's thesis in LaTex and need to incorporate
graphs.  I am sure this information is available but I am having much
difficulty locating it.  From what I have read so far, I have to build an
output profile.  I have done this a couple of different ways to no avail.  I
am running Windows XP Pro and am currently using MikTex 2.7 with
TeXnicCenter 7.01.

I apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for any help you may be
able to provide.  If you could give me the directions or lead me to where I
can look, I would be most appreciative.  If you need any further
information, please let me know.

Thank you, take care, and I hope you have a great day,
Ashish