[metapost] Seeking mp.web

ulrik.vieth at arcor.de ulrik.vieth at arcor.de
Sat Feb 27 23:45:04 CET 2010

Just check the canonical place for historic stuff:

ftp://ftp.tug.org/historic/systems/metapost/
ftp://ftp.tug.org/historic/systems/metapost-beta/

This should have all releases from John Hobby and all the ones
by Taco mirrored from sarovar.org or supelec.

Unfortunately, you won't have the *.web files accessible directly,
so you'll have to download the source *.tar.gz and unpack them.

Regards,
Ulrik
(maintainer of TeX historic archiv)