[metapost] metauml: Can not use btex ... etex on Note

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 18:52:04 CEST 2007

it is very straight that in my system in office, that is a MiTeX, a
Note of uml can use btex ... etex as its text, but the same file can
not pass TeXLive2007's metapos in my home computer, it compains:
"unknown string A.lines0".

the very simple original code is below,

-----------------------
verbatimtex
%&latex
\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
etex

beginfig(6);
save A;
Note.A( btex This class implements the formula: etex, btex $\sum_1^n
f(x) \cdot dx$ etex);
drawObject(A);
endfig;

i cannot recall how my MiTeX in office was configured. i hope someone
can help me. thanks.

--
woody

then sun rose thinly from the sea and the old man could see the other
boats, low on the water and well in toward the shore, spread out
across the current.