[metapost] groff support for MetaPost (and vice versa)

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Mar 17 09:32:16 CET 2006

Sanjoy Mahajan wrote:
>>should be, but probably wont:
>>* graph.mp fixes
>
> Would that include
>
> - having axes go through the origin, not just at the left and bottom sides
> - spline paths in log-log and semilog plots?

I myself do not have the time to look into problems in the shipped
macro packages at this moment (I never use those mnacros personally,
so I am not the best person to work on them, either). I have to leave
it up to someone else with a bit of free time and knowledge to work
on the problem(s) and post a fix.

Every bugfix that is available and passes some simple Q & A tests
will be included, of course.

> Either would be great news, but probably not trivial.
>
> What was decided about the fix (from Hobby himself) so that dotlabel
> can use a withcolor?

That one will be included.

Cheers, Taco