[metapost] different bounding boxes for identical figures

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Jan 26 09:04:06 CET 2006

Sanjoy Mahajan wrote:
>>This was a known bug in metapost 0.641. If you update to teTeX 3.0,
>>you will get the newer metapost executable with that bug - and some
>>others - fixed.
>

> Thanks, I'll update the mpost somehow.  Although it may need more than
> updating the tetex since I'm running 3.0, at least in Debian's
> packaging of it.  From "dpkg -l tetex-bin" (tetex-bin has the mpost
> binary):

Oops. After some thinking, I must have merged the source manually
and put in the teTeX bin tree manually (I remembered wrongly, the
new metapost in is included in texlive2005, not in tetex3).

If you are up to it, the source distribution of metapost is here:

    https://foundry.supelec.fr/frs/?group_id=13

The current one is 0.901.

Sorry my mistake,

Taco