[metapost] (Fatal mem file error; I'm stymied)

L. Nobre G. nobre at cii.fc.ul.pt
Sun Dec 17 04:36:28 CET 2006

Humm...

There seems to be a problem with the loading of metapost "mem" files
for version 0.992 under Linux.

The "mpost" executable runs OK except when given the option "-mem
file" after "file.mem" has been produced by "mpost -ini file" (and
there is a "dump" command in that "file.mp")...

Help, Taco?
--
L. Nobre G. - http://lnobreg.googlepages.com/