[metapost] re: workaround for turningnumber bug

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Jan 28 21:23:46 CET 2005

Hi,

There are two separate bugs in the database already, but they
are probably the same actual bug or at least very related.

It looks like the inaccuracies introduced by calculating
envelopes are the real culprits. That is to say:  JDH hints
in his explanations that "turningnumber" is actaully using the
envelope routines instead of the path itself.

Greetings, Taco