[metapost] shading in meta[post/play] & PDF

Laurence Finston lfinsto1 at gwdg.de
Sat Jan 15 23:37:19 CET 2005

Laurence Finston wrote:

> If you mean my spheres, that's an artefact of the PNG graphics.

Actually, I think it may be because of  the high magnification I used in order
to get the glyphs to be a reasonable size when viewed using a browser.   It
would probably work better to make the characters bigger in the first place.
It might also be because browsers display graphics with low resolution.   I
don't know much about browsers, though, so this is just a hypothesis.  I'll
see if I can improve this when I revise the font.

Laurence Finston
http://www.gnu.org/software/3dldf/LDF.html