[metapost] A Newbie question

jhvargas at utp.edu.co jhvargas at utp.edu.co
Fri Nov 26 01:47:42 CET 2004

Hi all.

Sorry, I have  a problem using metapost and hope someone help me.

When I run a metapost file that include a btex ... etex section the
system send a message "unable to make mpx file".  I don´t know how to
"manually" use mptotex  etc.  What must I do?  How configure the system?
I´m working whit Miktex, and TexnicCenter in windows XP.

thanks a lot (and I apologize for my english)

Julio H. Vargas
Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira