[math-font-discuss] Need help !

Paul N. brolly130 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 21:34:08 CEST 2005

"Participants of maths competition are doing 6 assignments, each marked one of marks : 6,4,2,0. We know that for each pair of participants (X,Y) we can choose two assignments - in both of them X got different mark than Y. For how many participants is this situation possible ? I mean the biggest number of participants "

Could you help me with this assignment ? It's very important for me and I suppose it's quite an interesting problem...

I will be grateful,
Paul