[math-font-discuss] Circled triple integral

Elaine Firestone elaine at pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 16 21:17:11 CEST 2004

Hello.

I'm new to this list, but not to TeX (been using it for 12+ years).
I've got a question and am at my wits end trying to find out the
answer. The Web and my TeX books have been no help at all.  I'm
trying to make the math symbol of a triple integral with a circle
(actually it's an ellipse) encircling all three. The only place I've
found it (as \oiiint) is in obscure LaTeX program (wasysym or
something) that didn't work at all in TeX 2.1.4. Does anyone have an
idea how to make this symbol in TeX?  I can't believe LaTeX would
have it and not regular TeX.

Thanks.

Elaine
--