[OS X TeX] Problem with Find All (TS Version 4.16)

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Nov 20 16:11:08 CET 2018

> On Nov 20, 2018, at 8:56 AM, Themis Matsoukas <tmatsoukas at icloud.com> wrote:
>

> if you do a straight find followed by cmd+G, or if you use the panel in OgreKit to select, everything works fine. Which is to say, there is a workaround until the problem is fixed.

Howdy,

I'm seeing the problem even if I do a Find All, select in the Find All window and switch to the Source window (by clicking on it). I think one should avoid Find All for now.

There certainly seems to be a problem with the new Ogrekit but there have been quite a few re-writes to update it so...

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)