[OS X TeX] mactex pretest

Jean-Claude DE SOZA jeanclaudedesoza at orange.fr
Fri Mar 16 18:39:44 CET 2018

Bonjour à tous,

I’ve just updated my TeX installation with the MacTeX 2018 package. No problem except with TLU.app weird behaviour.
After two crashes, and critical updates done, I can typeset my very complex French-Vietnamese recipes book without any error.
TeXLive 2018 seems also to be very fast.

Jean-Claude DE SOZA
jeanclaudedesoza at orange.fr