[OS X TeX] MathPix

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Mar 11 03:42:32 CET 2018

> On Mar 10, 2018, at 3:37 PM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
> Howdy,
>
> The MathPix application, available through the Mac App Store for free, has been brought to my attention. It allows you to select an equation from a pdf file and will translate it to LaTeX math instructions for insertion into a document. I have not tried it but assume it may be useful to some folks on the list. If you try it please let me know how useful you find it.
>
> Oh... you can get a bit more information at <https://mathpix.com>.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Howdy,

More information... t the bottom of the page <https://mathpix.com/api.html> there is a notification that each request costs $0.005 with the first 10^3 requests free. So there is an associated cost. All this may be useful and worth it if you find the app very useful.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)