[OS X TeX] iPad presentation

Cecile Hebert cecile.hebert at epfl.ch
Thu Mar 1 22:54:24 CET 2018

Hi !

I have been using GoodNotes for teaching purpose for the past 2 years,
using it to annotate pdf files generated with LaTeX.

The projection mode (full screen) works well, you have access to the
tools on the ipad, but they are not visible for the audience.

One thing to check when trying an application is if the writing is "real
time" on the projected slide too. When I was looking for a solution, I
first tried pdf expert, would have been nice in principle, but the
written thing would only appear on the projected image after you lift
the pen, which made a very strange feeling.

Cécile

--
Prof. Cecile Hebert, EPFL SB-IPHYS, Batiment PHD2 354
Station 3,  1015 LAUSANNE, Switzerland