[OS X TeX] texdoc

Christopher Skeels Chris.Skeels at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jun 15 03:53:17 CEST 2017

Hi,

Since upgrading to the most recent version of MacTeX I am seeing the following error if I try to use the texdoc command in a terminal window:

[machine-name]:~ folder$ texdoc enumitem

[string "/usr/local/texlive/2017/texmf-dist/scripts/te..."]:467: attempt to call a nil value

I should point out that this is true for all packages that I have tried, not just enumitem.  Is anybody else seeing this?  Google didn’t reveal anything that seemed especially relevant.  Does anybody have an idea of how to fix the problem, because losing the texdoc command would be very inconvenient.

Cheers, Chris.