[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.80 hangs after X abort of typesetting

Richard M. Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sun Jul 23 21:46:17 CEST 2017

Murray,

If you carefully read "What's New", you'll discover that it is not really about new features.
It is ONLY about new features which require user intervention, for instance a revised set of macros
which the user might or might not want to adopt.

The full list of changes in TeXShop are available in four different places. These are all the same, so there
are multiple ways to find them and read about them:

	a) the "changes in version 3" document on my web site, next to the button which
	downloads the new version

	b) the version document on my web site, which lists all changes since the start of
	TeXShop

	c) The what's new section in the English version of TeXShop Help (Localizers gave up on
	translating this long series of html pages)

	d) The list of changes which comes up in Sparkle when it asks if you want to update.

Dick