[OS X TeX] TeXShop: add special coloring of index-like commands

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 18:50:56 CEST 2017

In TeXShop 3.81 (and in earlier versions), I’ve set up my own color choice for \index commands and with an added ColorIndex checkbox in the Source toolbar, turned on index coloring.

In addition to the standard “\index” command, I have to use custom commands

     \indexsee
    \indexalso

(both defined in terms of \index, of course}.

Is there some way to force TeXShop to color such index-like commands to be colored the same way as “\index” itself?

---
Murray Eisenberg			murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101	Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334