[OS X TeX] Sierra 10.12.4: TexShop Preview jumpy

mmurray michael.murray at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Apr 10 15:11:04 CEST 2017

I just upgraded to Sierra 10.12.4 and have been using the latest TeXShop.
Suddenly if I try to scroll down a pdf  preview on my MacBook Air with two
fingers on the trackpad instead of scrolling it jumps to the next page.
Scrolling with the scroll bar is OK. Scrolling the pdf in Preview with two
fingers on the trackpad is fine.

For example if I use

\documentclass{article}

\begin{document}

Page 1, Page 1, Page 1

\newpage

Page 2, Page 2, Page 2

\newpage

Page 3, Page 3, Page 3

\newpage

Page 4, Page 4, Page 4

\end{document}

I start to drag on page 1 and before the lines of text disappear up the
screen it has jumped to pages 2 and then 3.

The pdf is here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tuiik07msooozu9/test-jump.pdf?dl=0

Any ideas to stop this ?

Thanks - Michael