[OS X TeX] Sierra 10.12.4

Stephen Addison sraddison at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 22:24:47 CEST 2017

Another strange behavior under 10.12.4 - I took the file in Nestor’s link and combined it with a pdf of a blank page using PDFCombo - this produced a readable file for Preview. Trying to print the file to a pdf or to a printer causes the process to hang - to the extent that I had to force quit Preview. To see if anything else worked, the pages are readable using both Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo.  The PDF is also displayed with no issues in Scrivener.

Steve Addison