[OS X TeX] Sierra 10.12.4 - Pages and LaTeX

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Tue Apr 4 08:49:06 CEST 2017

> Le 3 avr. 2017 à 22:12, Richard Seguin <riseguin at earthlink.net> a écrit :
>
> Apparently, the new Pages v6.1 has this new feature: "Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation.” I haven’t been able to try this yet though because I had problems updating to Sierra, and you need Sierra for this version of Pages.

Another nice thing with the updates to Apple's office apps (Keynote 7.1, Pages 6.1, Numbers 4.1) that come with Sierra 10.12.4: the new Keynote 7.1 can open all Keynote file formats, down to Keynote 1.0.

So it's no longer required to keep a copy of iWork '09 around (Keynote 5.3, Pages 4.3, Numbers 2.3), which I had done so far, just to be able to read the odd Keynote presentation from 2003.

I verified with one such presentation, the new Keynote opens and plays it perfectly.

Bruno