[OS X TeX] Sierra 10.12.4

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 3 06:07:45 CEST 2017

Thanks Dick! After my problems updating to 10.12.4, and now this, I’ve decided not to even try again until 10.12.5. A number of people, including myself, have reported problems with the Thunderbolt ports on their Minis with 10.12.4 (hence the black screens). I assumed that by the .4 version, the OS would have been getting quite stable, and certainly not than worse.

Richard Séguin