[OS X TeX] scrolling pdf

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Thu Sep 29 02:19:09 CEST 2016

Vijay,

This scrolling was provided by PDFKit; TeXShop has no independent scrolling code. Imagine the difficulty if it DID have scrolling code and I've have to test portable trackpads, stand along track pads, Apple standard mice, Apple Magic Mouse, Third party scroll wheels, etc., etc.
Impossible.

Why are you even using single page mode? The default in TeXShop is now "multipage" mode, where scrolling works fine.

Dick Koch