[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.72

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 02:03:34 CEST 2016

On10 Sep 2016 10:29:09 -0700,Richard Koch <koch at uoregon.edu <mailto:koch at uoregon.edu>> wrote:

> TeXShop 3.72 is available via the Sparkle update mechanism and from the address below. This version should be completely ready for Sierra.
>
> 	http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/texshop.html <http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/texshop.html>
>
> I spent several months on MacTeX and on TeXShop enhancements. Now I hope to turn to unrelated tasks for the rest of 2016. If there are obvious
> bugs in version 3.71, write to me and I'll attempt a fix. But otherwise TeXShop should be unchanged until 2017.

Bravo on the new hyperlink pop-ups from the preview window. I’ve already found this useful today after upgrading to 3.72.

(And thank you for the hidden preference for setting ColorIndex globally.)

In 2017, when you next attack TeXShop, perhaps you will see whether for the preview window you can cause Cmd&- to reduce overall scale (just as Cmd&+ now increases it) — just like in OS X’s Preview app.

---
Murray Eisenberg			murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101	Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334