[OS X TeX] Trouble with Tikz and Edit -> Experiment...

Agustín Valverde Ramos a_valverde at ctima.uma.es
Sat Mar 12 00:55:29 CET 2016

Hi

The problem is that the system replace "..." by "…". You can deactivate this in every application in "Edit -> Substitutions -> Smart dashes", but to deactivate it in the pop-up window "Edit -> Experiment…" you must use the Keyboard pan in System Preference App: in Text tab, uncheck "Use smart quotes and dashes"

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5526395?tstart=0

Agustín