[OS X TeX] Scrolling the pdf

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Sun Jun 26 14:20:26 CEST 2016

Am 2016-06-26 um 12:34 schrieb Luis Sequeira:
>> Am 2016-06-25 um 16:21 schrieb Claus Gerhardt:
>>> though I don't know if it will work with 10.6
>>
>> It does, like a charm (the older version, anyway).
>>

> It is important to stress this last point - the older version does work, the newer one (a.k.a Magic Trackpad 2) does NOT work with older OS.

Oh, thanks for that information.  Another tiny bit of motivation to upgrade to 10.9 (for 10.10 is ugly, and 1011 is ugly _and_ has far to much security theatre).

> I am a big trackpad fan, by the way, but I understand that some people prefer a mouse.

There’s the Magic Mouse which is both (kinda).

… mit freundlichem Gruß aus Ladenburg:

-Moss-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, SatzTeXnik -- Dante e.V. #1580