[OS X TeX] viewing and comparing files

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 14 22:07:58 CEST 2016

Folks,

Speaking of fixing the sizes of TeXShop windows:

	TeXShop Help comes with two movies, called Demos in
	the Help Menu. The movies are downloaded
	from my web site when first used. I wish everyone
	would view the second movie, since it explains how I
	expect users to set the sizes and positions of windows
	initially.

Thanks to Elliott Roper for reminding me and others of the
Split View feature introduced in El Capitan. It is one
of many features I had forgotten, but a very useful one.

Dick Koch