[OS X TeX] figures in plain TeX

juan tolosa juantolo at me.com
Thu Jul 14 03:56:17 CEST 2016

Thank you, Ross,
I must confess I am not skilled at “hacking” input code. I will try your first advise though, it seems doable given my very limited skills.

I have been considering more and more the switch from plain TeX to LaTeX. The problem is, I have scores (a lot!) of files in plain TeX that I have been produced over the years, by me, and/or shamelessly borrowed from more skilled programmers; an example: code that produces a set of problems with hints and answers, so that the hints and the answers are afterwards printed separately. Even more basic things, like matrix commands (\pmatrix{…} and the like) are not recognized by LaTeX, and are not easily translatable. So, I am still struggling with plain TeX.

Best,
             Juan