[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.54

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Wed Sep 30 05:34:16 CEST 2015

On Sep 29, 2015, at 20:08 , Peter Teeson wrote:

> Had updated to 3.53 and manually changed Preferences Engine to /Library/TeX/texbin.
>
> Just now manually DL’d 3.54 and installed in Applications/TeX.
> Checked preferences for Engine and it shows /Library/TeX/texbin

In my case, after updating to 3.54, the pdftex path is set to /usr/texbin in my prefs.  The system in question is an MBP, from late 2013, running 10.10 (and bought in June, 2014, which I think means it came with 10.9).  I have texlive from 2014 and 2015.  I've lost track of the history here, but should it be the new default?

Thanks!

--
Justin C. Walker
Director