[OS X TeX] what goes wrong in the last update?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Sep 28 14:04:25 CEST 2015

> On Sep 28, 2015, at 6:59 AM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 28, 2015, at 4:20 AM, Joseph Wright <joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> On 28/09/2015 10:14, Tine Wilde wrote:
>>> Dear Joseph,
>>> This is a copy of the logfile.
>>> Best regards, Tine
>>
>> See http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/269786/unicode-math-broken:
>> as I say, this will be a 'passing' issue as the fix has already gone to
>> CTAN.
>>
>> Joseph
>
> In short, place the following before your \usepackage for fontspec and/or unicode-math:
>
> \usepackage{expl3}
> \ifdefined\suppressfontnotfounderror
> \expandafter\let\csname xetex_suppressfontnotfounderror:D\endcsname
>   \suppressfontnotfounderror
> \else
> \expandafter\let\csname xetex_suppressfontnotfounderror:D\endcsname
> \luatexsuppressfontnotfounderror
> \fi
>
> Once the expl3 packages (specifically l3kernel) have been updated you can remove it.
>
> Thanks to the folks on the tex-live list for this information.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Howdy,

And here's an even shorter (temporary --- until the expl3 package update comes through) one line fix:

\expandafter\let\csname xetex_suppressfontnotfounderror:D\endcsname\suppressfontnoterror

(put that all on a single line) placed just before the \usepackage command for fontspec and/or unicode-math (whichever comes first in your preamble)

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)