[OS X TeX] Still no short table of contents

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Sun Sep 27 00:48:05 CEST 2015

> On Sep 26, 2015, at 6:24 PM, Manuel <libros2 at limay.de> wrote:
>
> Changing the vaue to 1 has no effect. The example file works, so I tried  again changing from memoir to book but the result is the same as before.
>
> Manuel

Copying from the documentation of shorttoc:

1.2 Important note

This package does not create the .toc file; this file must be created by a classical \tableofcontents command, or by something similar. You must place the \shorttableofcontents (or \shorttoc) command before the \tableofcontents (or equivalent) command. If you do not respect the right sequence, the short table of contents will be empty (just its title).

Just a thought…

Themis