[OS X TeX] Install fail

John Burt burt at brandeis.edu
Thu Sep 3 18:36:33 CEST 2015

Thank you very much!

Here is bashrc:

[C07H5099DJD2:~] burt% cat /etc/bashrc

# System-wide .bashrc file for interactive bash(1) shells.

if [ -z "$PS1" ]; then

   return

fi

PS1='\h:\W \u\$ '

# Make bash check its window size after a process completes

shopt -s checkwinsize

# Tell the terminal about the working directory at each prompt.

if [ "$TERM_PROGRAM" == "Apple_Terminal" ] && [ -z "$INSIDE_EMACS" ]; then

    update_terminal_cwd() {

        # Identify the directory using a "file:" scheme URL,

        # including the host name to disambiguate local vs.

        # remote connections. Percent-escape spaces.

local SEARCH=' '

local REPLACE='%20'

local PWD_URL="file://$HOSTNAME${PWD//$SEARCH/$REPLACE}"

printf '\e]7;%s\a' "$PWD_URL"

    }

    PROMPT_COMMAND="update_terminal_cwd; $PROMPT_COMMAND"

fi

and here is csh.cshrc:

# System-wide .cshrc file for csh(1).

if ($?prompt) then