[OS X TeX] [aquamacs-devel] Aquamacs & El Capitan

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Fri Oct 30 02:53:34 CET 2015

> On Oct 29, 2015, at 19:38, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
> Is it assumed that Aquamacs.app is directly in /Applications or is it fully relocatable?

I believe it should.

> I prefer storing it, with associated documentation, in a sub-directory of /Applications.

Me too: I have it installed under /Applications, /Applications/Local, and also symlinked to /Applications from /opt/homebrew-cask (different machines!) and no problems.

Did you log out log back it any time recently?  It may help if you haven’t.  Does it work if you open from the terminal with

	open -a aquamacs?

—Ettore