[OS X TeX] To compile or not to.

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 17:51:09 CEST 2015

1. My interim machine (TeXLive-2013 under 10.6.8, TeXShop 2.47) and my new old machine (TeXLive-2015 under 10.10.5, TeXShop 3.51) are on an ethernet.

2. In my file architecture, a book is entirely/self contained in a folder with subfolders---style sheets included.

3. I have such a book in the Shared Folder of my interim machine.

4. In my new old machine, I dragged this folder onto the Desktop.

5. A file which compiles on the interim machine does not compile on the new old machine:

--The first "error" was that it could not find "DarkGray". After I moved the definition right after usepackage{xcolor}, it did.

--The second error is: no room for a new \count. I don't have a clue.

How can this be possible? (It is, it is!)

Hopeful regards
--schemmer