[OS X TeX] El Capitan, TL-2015 and font maps

Thomas Käufl kaeufl at online.de
Sat Nov 28 20:03:07 CET 2015

> Am 28.11.2015 um 13:42 schrieb Eric van der Oord <eric.vanderoord at gmail.com>:
>
> Thank you so much, Herb. I have my favorite fonts back !
>
> I promise never more use sudo with updmap.

To be precise: Herb wrote: Don’t use sudo updmap when
updating the local TeX tree.

After changes in the texlive/texmf-local tree,
sudo updmap must be used.

Did you follow the instructions in the document
TeXLive2014+Changes.pdf and did you install your
fonts in texmf-local. After updating to mactex-2015
it was necessary to rebuild the system wide map
file. I followed the instructions contained in the
document and now, everything works fine.

Btw. Thank you Herb for this doument.

Regards
Thomas Käufl