[OS X TeX] Texmaker vs. TexShop

Jutta Wrage jw at witch.westfalen.de
Mon Nov 9 20:13:27 CET 2015

Am 09.11.2015 um 13:26 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> After installing the extension for file association did you click the `Change All…' button? What else are you looking for? If you want .sty and .cls files to open in TeXmaker do the same there. It certainly doesn't take long to do.

The problem is to find all the extensions/UTIs/Mime types in the long lists.

But at the moment it looks like doing the change for telling system to use texmaker as default in the applications setting a second time did do the trick.
Finder now shows texmaker for tex files - nice. Good to have this little helper in my system settings menu;-)

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de