[OS X TeX] Beamer-Template - navigation in PDFs

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Fri May 22 07:44:55 CEST 2015

Hi Jutta,

On 22/05/2015, at 3:35 PM, Jutta Wrage wrote:

> Hi!
>
> If I produce a presentation using beamer template I get the navigation-Icons at the bottom of a page.
>
> Nearly all of them seem to work. But the last three (forward, search, and back) do nothing on my Mac with Preview app.

Don't use Preview for slide presentations.
Use Adobe Reader  or  Acrobat Pro  instead.

Apple does not implement an awful lot of what PDFs can contain.
Your presentations will be much more functional when using Adobe software.

> Jutta
>

> --
> http://www.witch.westfalen.de

Hope this helps,

	Ross

Ross Moore

Senior Lecturer
Mathematics Department  |   Level 2, E7A
Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia
T: +61 2 9850 8955   |  F: +61 2 9850 8114
M: +61 407 288 255  |  http://www.maths.mq.edu.au/

CRICOS Provider Number 00002J. Think before you print. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Macquarie University.