[OS X TeX] just curious

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri May 22 02:36:40 CEST 2015

> On May 21, 2015, at 11:05 , juan tolosa <juantolo at me.com> wrote:
>
> The repository is
> http://mirror.jmu.edu/pub/CTAN/systems/texlive/tlnet/ <http://mirror.jmu.edu/pub/CTAN/systems/texlive/tlnet/>
> The TeX Live version is 1.21 (it was updated recently,
> but the “forcibly removed” items appeared also before this recent update)
> The TeX Shop version is 3.51.
> I get these long “forcibly removed” lists every time I log on.

This could have happened if you had a crash or cancelled
an upgrade. I don't see it with the jmu.edu repository
and MacTeX 2014.

You can select those packages and reinstall them, though,
using TeX Live Utility's "Actions" menu. If that doesn't
get rid of the "Forcibly Removed" list, let me know.

Adam