[OS X TeX] Help to make good texts typeset

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:20:34 CET 2015

On Mar 9, 2015, at 1:45 PM, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Alain Schremmer <schremmer.alain at gmail.com
> > wrote:
> graphs
>
> http://www8.cs.umu.se/~drewes/graphs/

That worked!

So, now it goes straight to the \citat in the .aux file  error.

> One really needs to get plenty of non–standard styles which are not
> on CTAN

So far, "graphs" is the only .sty it couldn't find. But, in general,
Santos was a VERY non-standard person as well as, I thought, a
virtuoso at LaTeX.

> and the author seems to use latex rather than pdflatex

In TeXShop, compiling with Typeset > TeX and DVI seems to work.

Grateful regards
--schremmer