[OS X TeX] TeXShop and El Capitan

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Fri Jul 10 19:45:10 CEST 2015

AHA. Michael Sharpe caught this one; thanks Michael. I haven’t gone through
TeXShop macros for El Capitan, but users on El Capitan can directly edit thems.

There are several small “cleanup details” like this which I’m saving until
close to the release date. But reports from users are helpful. If the problem
is in a macro, please name the macro is possible.

Dick Koch